Conditions of Entry:
Employment Office Engagement Survey – December 2015
HOW TO ENTER
Complete our online survey and enter your contact details as prompted by 15th January 2016.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Promoter is Employment Office (ACN- 129 212 602)
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry to the promotional survey is open to EMPLOYMENT OFFICE clients who received an email survey correspondence from EMPLOYMENT OFFICE. EMPLOYMENT OFFICE and Employment Office employees, their immediate families and agencies associated with this organisation are excluded from participation.
- Promotional survey commences Monday 30th November 2015. Entries close 10am AST (Brisbane) on Friday 15th January 2016.
- Only one entry per person permitted – per organisation.
- This is a draw prize and the winning company will receive a 12 month subscription to SCOUT Candidate Management Software. To be redeemed by no later than 30.06.16
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
- Winner will be notified by email by Friday 29th January 2016.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the online survey is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) of for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to their name and company name being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s company managing director.