Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument®
Uncover thinking preferences and unleash potential with HBDI®
Better thinking leads to better performance and gives organisations better results.
Employment Office is a certified practitioner of the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument® (HBDI®) that is a proven, highly valued and reliable assessment of thinking preferences from four brain quadrants based on the Herrmann Whole Brain Model®. The 120-question HBDI® assessment is simple and administered by Employment Office HR practitioners to deliver you with highly actionable insights.
HBDI® is scalable and can be used to analyse all levels of your organisation and to understand thinking preferences in individuals, pairs, teams and holistically across the business.
With HBDI®, you can learn how to:
- Communicate with colleagues and team members in the most effective way based on their thinking preference and HBDI® profile insights
- Understand and improve your own decision making and problem solving
- Understand and appreciate the diverse thinking preferences of your colleagues and how they contribute to bigger picture
- Create a strategic plan for improvement based on insights into collective team or organisational thinking preferences, strengths and developmental concerns
Proven outcomes of what Employment Office can help you understand and improve with HBDI®:
- Individual and team effectiveness
- Leadership skills and development
- Talent management
- The effectiveness of sales, service delivery and marketing
- Creativity and innovation
If you are ready to gain invaluable insights from HBDI® to achieve greater results, speak to our specialists today.
Contact one of our Engagement and Assessment Specialists
Fill out the quick contact form and have one of our team give you a call back to discuss.