Using Video Interviews to Enhance Your Recruitment Process
Date: Wed, Apr 6, 2016
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
We invite you to a FREE webinar on the latest recruitment and interviewing techniques.
Video interviewing is becoming increasingly popular as a ‘must have’ part of the recruitment process. More and more employers are experiencing the benefits of using video interviews outside of just geographical convenience.
In this webinar – we will share our tips on how to conduct effective video interviews, do’s and don’ts as well as how to implement them as part of a robust recruitment process.
Presenter: Amber Dique-Belette
Team Leader – Recruitment and Shortlisting, Employment Office
Amber has spent the last five years in the Employment Office Recruitment and Shortlisting team and is an expert with finely tuned skills in all areas of interviewing.
She leads a team who offer a unique recruitment relationship for clients in any aspect of the recruitment process and specialises in the following services:
• Assessment of written candidate applications
• Design and delivery of telephone interviews
• Design and facilitation of group assessment centre methodology
• Detailed shortlisting process to identify top applicants
• Behavioural interview design
• Facilitation of or participation in interview panels
• Behavioural and skills testing
• Detailed employment reference checking
• Delivery of candidate feedback
• Police/ background/ qualification checks